Nestled within quality homes is this luxurious family residence sitting on a decent sized block is custom built with perfection!
The Team at VAS Global Real Estate are pleased to present this feature packed and practical family haven that is architecturally designed and speaks volumes through its well thought out floor plan.
Packed with style and upgrades throughout, this light filled family abode has been meticulously designed with ultra-modern fittings and fixtures.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55wxzkkvmr4
- 4 x extra large sized bedrooms and a massive theatre room downstairs
- Additional room downstairs that can be used as a home office or a bedroom
- Additional Rumpus Area upstairs and a separate study
- Walk-in wardrobes or built-ins in every room
- Separate formal and expansive living and dining areas
- Immaculate kitchen with 40mm waterfall benchtop, 900 mm SMEG stainless steel appliances, glass splash backs, elegantly stylised range hood, walk-in pantry, island bench and plenty of storage space
- 2 Ultra modern bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and frameless showers
- Powder room downstairs plus a separate shower
- Over-sized tiled internal laundry with additional storage cupboards
- Attractively designed outdoor entertaining area with over-sized tiled alfresco
- LED downlights throughout the house including alfresco
- Automatic garage with internal access
- Diakin 16kw with dual controller. Manual/Wi-Fi
- High ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, alarm system, upgraded façade with balcony, and plenty more upgrades
Packed with so many extras, this beautiful brand new home should be on your list to inspect this weekend. For more info please call our Sales Manager Vik on 0449 107 680!
Disclaimer: "VAS Global Real Estate, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."